Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Iris Herbe- Day 2

I was just about to give up, when a knife whizzed through the air and sliced the head off one tracker jacker, and shortly after an arrow took out the other tracker jacker. I sighed in relief, and sank to the ground. I had gotten 3 stings overall, which were starting to hurt. One on each arm, one on my leg. Then I remembered I wasn't the one who took out the mutant bees, and I quickly stood and looked around, alert. I couldn't see anything, but then I heard a thump followed by footsteps behind me, I turned around to see Blaze Hann standing behind (now in front) of me. I lowered my knife. She asked me something, I think she was askign if I was alright. I couldn't hear well, only a throbbing in my ear. "Yeah, I-I'm fine, just a couple bites." I wasn't really fine. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, you and someone else, or some other people, saved me." I reached out my hand, "I'm Iris."
~Iris Blanche

(That's great, Acadia! I'm glad you had a great first day of school! Also, sorry about your friends. I wish them well, and hope they get better soon!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment