Saturday, August 28, 2010

Aptitude Tests

You walk into the room, your palms sweating, your stomach housing what feels like giant mutant butterflies. The sponsor rise from their seats as you enter. "Good day," says an elderly man, the oldest there. You nod nervously to him and the others, then take your place at the starting line.
"Let's see what you can do," says the old man. You begin.

[Comment under here on what you do for your aptitude tests and what the sponsors' reactions are. You can include fighting, nature skills, etc.]

2 comments:

  1. Zyll stepped up to the case of weapons, selected a sword, and faced the wall of mirrors. She feinted and parried, the girl in the mirror copied her movements.
    When she became bored of that, she put the sword down and picked up a bow and arrow. She aimed for one of the targets on the far side of the room. The first arrow sailed into the ring outside of the bulls-eye, but the second one hit it dead center.
    Zyll smiled. This was going to be easier than she thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked into the room filled with the sponsors and Gamemakers, taking deep breaths. I walked up to the case fo weapons and picked out a bow and arrow, a lot similar to the one at my District, and looked around the room for targets that were hard to hit. Firstly, I got my arrow ready and pulled it back, and let it fly. It sailed into a security camera in the corner of two of the walls. Then I hit the nose of a scarecrow, and then hit the dot in the letter 'i' of the word "Aptitude" that was painted above the entry. Then I hit the bullseyes of many targets. Soon I got bored and picked out some knives. I threw them into unique places, like the cracks in the walls, and the same targets that I used for shooting arrows. Then I ran to a fake tree that was smooth all around (that is practically impossible to climb) and started climbed it with ease. Then I climbed all the other different kinds of trees, and camoflauged myself in the most bare tree. Then I jumped down, covered in green and brown paint/sap, and smiled at the people.

    ReplyDelete