Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Iris Herbe: Day 2

My eyes widened and I ran away from them, as fast I could, knowing I won't be able to outrun them. But how do you kill a tracker jacker? I don't know, because usually people just get poisoned and die. I'm not ready to leave the arena, when the games have barely started. I gritted my teeth, knowing what I had to do. I stopped and turned around, and held my knife in ready position. The first tracker jacker closed in, and I swung wildly, hoping to sever it's head from it's body. Instead I cut off one of it's wings, but a new one replaced it before it could even start degrading. I swung my knife in frustration, and dodged it's attacks, but nothing could stop it from attacking. "STUPID MONSTER! WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!" I screamed at it, though I knew it couldn't understand a thing I had just said. I can't end now, I can't! I'm better than this! I can't give in! But with this STUPID enhanced bee I'm doomed! I think, and tears start coming out of my eyes. No, not tears of sadness or joy, tears of frustration. Then the second tacker jacker closed in. "Great, now two fricken bees!" I yelled sarcastically. You see, I get frustrated when I concentrate too hard, or when something seems inpossible to defeat. That's one problem with me, I don't know how to handle my feelings well.

No comments:

Post a Comment